New Phase In My LIfe

Assalamualaikum...


hye everyone!!!

i think it had been a long time since my last writing on 2013 mybe..
now is 2018..
so long time no see..

everything new i think since my last writing..
what new about me??
hmmm...now is 2018..
there are many things happen in my life since i finished my studies..
oh ya..i finished my study in July 2015..my convocation on May 2016..
since Dec 2015,5 month after i finished my degree..i was joining SL1M for PNB..
what PNB? Permodalan Nasional Berhad.
 I joined it for 6 month. 1month training in class then 5 month on job training. I was on job training in Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad deparment under operation unit.
what i learned during my on job training? I learnt more on excel since I background statistic.
So what i do during ojt was statistic..something that i love most. eventhough it just simple statisitc which i need to do graph n analyse data that was given to me but i enjoyed doing it coz it my passion.

on April my last month for on job training..i was called by hr PNB for job offer..2 years contract.
oh ya..before i forgot..i want to tell u that during my on job training..i still searching for my first job..
so every job carnival i went,jobstreet,interview i will go..still searching..
but alhamdulillah..before end of my sl1m,i had been offered by PNB for 2 years contract.
during that time,i told myself that..i need to take this opportunity before nowadays it not easy to find a job that we like. alhamdulillah..i take the job..2 years contract with ASNB.
actually i need to think wisely becoz i had been offered in ASNB Alor Setar..
ALOR SETAR GUYS!!SERIUSLY..FROM SELATAN TO UTARA..i told my family about it n my family tld me to take it. i take it as a challenge.

CHALLENGE!!

YA!!IT BEEN A CHALLENGE FOR ME..

born in selatan,
study in timur
work in utara.

so to be continued..







Comments

Popular Posts