ANAK PERANTAU

Assalamualaikum
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!

anak perantau?
why anak perantau?

born in selatan
study in pantai timur
work in north..

yes..that why anak perantau..

i like to explore new place..
it had been a challenge for me..

during study..less worried compare what i feel during my first day in north..
why? before during study time..i knew i have friend who i already knew..
my classmate during dip in segamat..
we got the same course n same university but this time..
its totally different coz i need to get to know new people in new place..
study n work are two different thing..

this time i need to survive alone..
at age 25 years old..myb its time for me to start survive alone..

at the beginning, it hard for me..HOMESICK OF COZ!!
ayah & mak sent me to north..they accompany me from kl to alor setar..
then they went home by flight..
seriously its hard for me at the first place..

but..after few weeks n after few month..i get used to it..
i can survive and also thanks to my officemate coz they treat me like family..
they help me a lot..alhamdulillah..
i feel so blessed be surrounded by nice people..alhamdulillah..

then.. until now..
after 2 years..i still survive in alor setar..
after 2 years contract i got offered to be permenant staff in asnb alor setar..alhamdulillah..

ALHAMDULILLAH
be nice to people..
be thankful..
be positive..

insyallah..




Comments

Popular Posts