1st award from farahlina..



1.thanks the person who give you this award and link the person

thanks to farahlina for this award..
its so beautiful award..
its 1st time i gpt an award for my simple blog..ehe..;p

2.Spread the award for 15 bloggers you like and you think their blogs are awesome

i like to give this award for my friend and who read my blogs..
mye
didy
husna
aida suhaila
afiqah manra
my cousins
my family
rakan2 rep91
rakan2 fb

this award is for u all...;p

3.tell 7 thing about yourself:

7 thing about myself??
hem..let me think about it..;p

a. i love my family and fren so much.
b.i love to make fren
c. i am shy person to new people
d. my hobby are on9,watching tv,reading novels and listening to music
e. like to help peoplpe who need my help.
f. friendly to people that i know.
g. like to listen to people about everthing..;p

okla..done with this award..
thanks again..

luv u all...;p



Comments

Popular Posts