da lame xupdated blog..

salam..rasenye da lame xupdated blog..
sjak bln 3 bermula..btl x?
actually byk bnda nk cite..
tp xberkesempatan..ehe..
latest news..
zira skt..kena alergic..
alergic ape..still unknown..haha..
maybe alergic food that i like so much which is chicken..
owh no!!!
nowadays,it difficult for me to search for food here..in uitm becoz i have to stop eat chicken for a while..
OMG..
now,i have to eat fish only..
i miss chicken so much..haha..
i want to eat kfc..chicken chop...

hope my allergic to this food will end soon..
insyallah..

this week,i not going hime becoz i had went home last week..
so..this week i have to stay at the hostel..
study...ehe..
you know what,many of my fren went home this week..
but there are some of my still not going home..ehe..
so i'm bored just a little bit only..
ehe..

this week,have dinner Quasar..
the theme is..black n white with mask..
ha..talk about mask..
i already have mask..
thank to my sister n her fren becoz made that mask for me..
i appreciate it..
i never thought that my sister want to make it for me..haha..
it just a simple mask actually..but beautiful..;-)
insyallah..i will take a picture later..ehe..

okla..i want to go to sleep..it already 2.40a.m..
but i still cannot sleep..
why??
okla..see ya...
till next news..ehe..

Comments

zulhelmi said…
nice try but. banyaknya mistake kau. nanti aku betulkan. hehe

don't give up.
ZieRa said…
tq..tlg betulkan..ehe..

Popular Posts