karnival fskm




salam..
how are u?
today,i want tell u all about fskm carnival..
this carnival was held on 11 and 12 march 2010..
fskm stand for faculty science computer n mathematic...
n of coz science quantitative also involve at this karnival becoz my coz under this faculty..
there are booth,quiz n many more..
there also have 'anugerah fskm'
this is for those u get A+ for subject qmt n math..
n also u get good result for coz dqs n dcs..
alhamdulillah..one of the student is me..
i got it for subject qmt 100..
my other fren who also got it are aisyah,maizatul isma,fara,yusuf,amir yazid,fiona,mariam,khatijah..
n from my class are mai,aisyah,farah,amir n yusuf..
me and fara for qmt 100
mai,aisyah,amir n yusuf for mat123..

yusuf n mus also won one of the quiz which is quiz math..
they won the 1st place..n got rm200 for the prize..
afiq also won the 3rd place n got rm100 i thing..ehe..
congrats for those who get the anugerah n won the prize..

okla..that's all for now..
see ya..
picture will be coming soon..haha..
;-)

p/s:i still learning for make this blog in english..
so if there is mistake,please tell me n help me..
kalu aade slh tu,gtaula ye..n tlg betulkan..tq..

Comments

Popular Posts