hari mengundi

salam...
how are you?
i hope everthing fine..

that just for introduction only..
hem..today,is the day day for voting..
hari mengundila..ehe..
i as a student of uitm segamat have a responsibility to go n vote whoever i choose..
ehe..
it was held in dst..
all student of uitm segamat have to vote..
this is for mmp(majlis perwakilan pelajar)
so,i vote for my faculty only that is science computer n mathematic..
this is the 1st time i go to vote..
it quite easy actually..
haha..
before this i never do that because i not enough age to vote..(btl ke ayt aku nie,kalu slh tlg bgtau aku ye..tq)
okla..that all for today..ehe..

ha..1 more thing..
i already got an idea for my c++ project..
tq for lutfi because give me that idea..
i n my partner had agreed to do that idea for my project..
i think it quite easy..n ihope so..ehe..
the project is....
sory..it has to be a secret for this time..ehe..
after i cnfirm with my lecturer,i will tell it..ehe...
i hope my lecturer will not reject my proposal..
now,i have to thing about the objective..n many more about this project..
i hope everthing fine..
wish me luck k..
tq..

see ya..

p/s:saje je nk tulis dlm english..we have to practise right?
practise make prefect..
i anything wrong,plez tell me..tq

Comments

HzqhZlkfly said…
prefect or perfect??
HzqhZlkfly said…
prefect or perfect???

Popular Posts